Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lots of goodies for sale!

Hey y'all!  Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend, as we did.  We were in Delaware for my niece's exciting graduation from the University of Delaware (go Fightin' Blue Hens!) and then in northern NJ with my hubby's fam.  Good times, good food, good wine, all in l-a-r-g-e quantities.  Can I just say that teaching my cycling class on Tuesday was hard, hard, hard?!?!?!?

NEWS!  I have a new closet-cleaning blog, which you can find right here.  And I have zero Followers there since it's new, but I'm hopeful that y'all can help me change that.  All things being equal, I'd much rather sell stuff "inside" this community before I resort to eBay or local consignment.  So please check it out!

By the way, if you wear a size 8 medium-width shoe, pay special attention to the Rieker skimmers.  I cannot overemphasize how insanely comfortable these shoes are -- the very best travel shoes ever.

I've put Polyvores of each item up too (these just duplicate what's on the sale blog, but I figured each site has its audience).  You can find my Polyvore home page here.

See you soon!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Your comments are invited and I look forward to seeing you here!