Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Lovely Jaipur Perfect Shirt

Happy springtimy Saturday, JCA's!

I popped by my neighborhood B&M this week to return something and was stopped in my tracks by the slim, beautiful new Jaipur Perfect Shirt



It's always fun to find a print that you can immediately envision with quite a few things already in your closet, and this one was calling out to everything that was caramel, khaki, pecan, papaya, plum, guava, berry and denim blue.  So then, of course I had to grab it and float thru the store creating mental outfits (this is called Advanced Rationalizing), and oh, how pretty it is with this spring's soft terracotta and ginger pieces! 

As if to seal the deal, there was one -- just one -- lovely, lightweight merino ethereal ruffle v-neck cardigan hanging on the sale rack, marked to $39.99, and lo and behold it was (a) my size and (b) light berry. LUSCIOUS with this shirt and the new terracotta Scout chinos!

So I said "Welcome to my closet!" and the sweater and the chinos (along with a totally necessary, way cute little braided belt in salmon) came home with me. It won't bother me one little bit if you wanna welcome these pieces to your closets, too. :-)

Here's the Polyvore of my new fave ensemble.  My sweater's different, as I mentioned, but I do love the one pictured in my set.



Have a great -- and of course fashionable -- weekend, everyone!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Welcome! Your comments are invited and I look forward to seeing you here!