Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dashing By With Ann Taylor Money Saving Advice

Hey y'all!!

Belated Happy Saint Patrick's Day from this 99.9999% Irish JCA!  Hope yours was green and fun, as was mine!!

Puh-leez accept my apologies for being inexcusably AWOL lately.  I have been reading and lurking occasionally, but obviously not posting.  The past couple of weeks I've been Willie Nelsoning a bit, including a visit to my MIL at her Snowbird perch in Florida where it was seriously NOT WARM (?????), and then almost as soon as I got home, our very adorable Tar Heel DS#2 was home for spring break.  Of course, I spent his whole visit just eatin' him up with a spoon.  One thing is very clear to me: There is no girl good enoughPeriod.  I'm just sayin'.

So I have Tales to Tell, but not today.  Today I'm on the fly, and am just buzzing by quickly to impart Secret Important Money Saving Advice.  (My mom, who never "went" anywhere in her life, would have loved that description of my day.  Here's how she'd have described what I've been up to:  "Well honey, (she'd begin) I've have to stand up to weewee today for sure. I had to dash to the grocery store and then zip by the dry cleaner's, and then I made a mad dash by the alteration place and just sprinted real quick thru Target on the way home."  Boy, do I miss ya, Mama.  In your honor later I'm gonna scoot to my spin class. :-)

But back to my quick point, right?  Today's Secret Important Money Saving Advice applies to Ann Taylor.  And the Advice is:  Call Ann Taylor's very friendly customer service people (who, I learned, are in Utah where it's also NOT WARM) before you place an online order.  They will flippin' volunteer to do good things for your wallet.

I know this because I have been eyeing a couple of AT pieces that have now gone on sale, and during my dashes, zips and flits today I was positively, pitifully seized with the notion that my sale items were going to sell out while I was driving around.  So instead of eating lunch I went online (yeah, I know, but again I'm SAYIN') to place my lil' order but before hitting SEND I called AT CS to ask a sizing question.  As CS Gal is looking up my sizing info I casually ask "So, have ya got any good promos you can help me out with?  I haven't been able to find anything that would apply to sale stuff."  To which she says, "Well, you're right, all of our current codes apply to full-price stuff, but I'm sure I could find something good for you...."  And she proceeded to take $30 off my order, which pre-discount was only a little over $100.  This was way better than what I'd have earned in Ebates dollars.

So call, shuggas.  There are many adorable things left on sale. Don't trust the AT online search engine by size, by the way -- things go missing.  Just scroll thru the categories and you'll find goodies.

And if you do order online don't forget to order thru Ebates. Here are a few Ann Taylor codes that are currently working for full-price items.  Enjoy!

30% off $100 coupon -- Use code:  30CABIN
Click link, enter code & you'll receive 30% off your online order of $100 or more (excludes sale.)
  • This coupon expires April 7, 2010.


40% off coupon -- Use code:  40CABIN
Click link, enter code & you'll receive 40% off your online order of three or more full-priced items.
  • This coupon expires March 24, 2010.


30% off $100 coupon -- Use code:  30MORE
Click link, enter code & you'll receive 30% off your online order of $100 or more (excludes sale.)
  • This coupon expires April 7, 2010.


40% off coupon  -- Use code:  ANN STYLE
Click link, enter code & you'll receive 40% off your online order of three or more full-priced items).
  • This coupon expires March 24, 2010.
Buzzing out of here, now that I've fully enabled your AT shopping!  Be back soon with Tales to Tell!!!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I just love how your posts just oooooze southern-ness. LOVE IT. I can just hear your drawl as I'm reading :)

    Don't you just love getting a good deal? It's good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at AT store today for a first time in a long long time and was surprised how many items I actually liked. Go, AT!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Your comments are invited and I look forward to seeing you here!