Friday, July 6, 2012

Movie Night

Movie Night



J.Crew j crew pants / J.Crew strappy leather sandals, $155 / J.Crew tortoise necklace / R.J. Graziano yellow gold earrings / J Crew belt


My version of a popular Polyvore combo.  All items are exactly as from my closet, except that my earrings are similar.

Of all the J. Crew perfect shirts in my collection (big and growing, I love 'em), hands down my all-time favorite is this, the Contrast-Stitch Perfect Shirt from back in the day.  And these sandals (also not new) are the best hormonal purchase I ever made, too.  They weren't comfy at first but did break in.  Cole Haan did a very similar shoe this spring that I've seen all over PV.

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Your comments are invited and I look forward to seeing you here!